LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3 & USB3.1 Professional Desktop Hard Drive (6TB, 8TB or 10TB)
- Professional speeds of up to 240MB/s. Minimum system requirements : Latest version of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Up to 10TB for large photo and video project storage and archive
- USB-C and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for universal compatibility
- Aluminum anybody for reduced noise and vibration
From the manufacturer
- Expansion for SSD-based laptops
- Store massive Lightroom library
- 4K video archiving and daisy chaining
- Transport projects for presentations
More Compatibility, Space, and Reliability. Less of Nothing.
The new d2 Thunderbolt 3 massively expands capacity up to 10TB for professional bandwidth-intensive creative applications. Featuring Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 speeds through the USB-C port, the new LaCie d2 performs perfectly on late model laptops such as the new MacBook Pro—as well as on USB 3.0 computers. It's also the first LaCie product to feature the Seagate Barracuda Pro HDD for industry-leading performance and reliability.
Up to 240MB/s means less time moving files from camera cards into Adobe Lightroom—and more time filling camera cards with new photos and footage.
Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports means you can daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or up to six total LaCie d2 drives—all through a single cable connected to your computer.
It's even possible to power a compatible laptop (up to 15W) through a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1) port. That's one less cable cluttering up your desktop.
PC or Mac? USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 2? Whatever the OS or host port, you’re covered, whether through included cables or for purchase separately.
Fierce Barracuda Pro Dependability
The LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3 features Seagate Barracuda Pro enterprise-class drives for incredible reliability and performance. With industry-best capacities up to 10TB, 7200 RPM performance, and support for 24/7 operations, the BarraCuda Pro is the fastest and highest capacity desktop drive available.