GIGABYTE Flex display technology(patent-pending) can automatically detect any connected monitors and achieve multi-display gaming up to 4 monitors at the same time by using various output groups. Users could enjoy the best gaming experience in ultra HD resolution with extended flexibility in arranging monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 Overclocked GDDR5 Graphics Card - 4GB
- Windforce 3X Cooling System, Flex Display Technology, GPU Gauntlet, Sorting, Ultra Durable VGA
- BASE: 1178 MHz / BOOST: 1329 MHz, 1664 CUDA Cores, 4GB GDDR5 memory, 256-Bit memory Bus, PCI-E 3.0, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.4
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 GPU, Integrated With Industry's Best 4GB GDDR5 Memory 256-bit Memory Interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / 3 Display Port, Digital Max Resolution 4096 x 2160, Analog Max Resolution 2048 x 1536
- System Power Supply Requirement: 550W (With One 6-Pin and One 8-pin External Power Connectors)
- Model: GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD
WINDFORCE 3X cooling system is equipped with high performance pure cooper heat-pipes which direct touch the GPU can strengthen the speed of heat dissipation. Besides, the air flow is effectively enhanced by the unique blade fan design, this not only increase the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence but also results a lower noise level.
Lower GPU Temperature
Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.