Echo Dot - Smart Speaker with Alexa
- ECHO DOT - Our most popular smart speaker, with new fabric design, and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- VOICE CONTROL YOUR MUSIC - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music (coming soon), Spotify, Sirius XM, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- BIGGER, BETTER SOUND - For bigger sound, pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- READY TO HELP - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- CONNECT WITH OTHERS - Call and message almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- USE ANOTHER SPEAKER - Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- ALEXA HAS SKILLS - With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- VOICE CONTROL YOUR SMART HOME - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn on the coffee maker on your way to the kitchen, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie—all without lifting a finger.
Control multiple devices with a single voice command, like locking the doors and turning off the lights at night. Learn more about over 10,000 compatible smart home devices, including lights, thermostats, TVs, and more.
Call almost anyone hands-free using your voice. Use Drop In to instantly connect to another compatible Echo at home or send an announcement across Echo devices, like calling the family for dinner or reminding the kids to go to bed. Plus, now with Skype calling stay in touch with friends and family in over 150 countries.
When you are running low on household essentials, Alexa makes it easy to refill your fridge or replenish your pantry. You can add everything from AA batteries to zucchini noodles to your shopping list, reorder favorite products from Amazon, or ask Alexa the status of your recent orders.
Alexa has more than 50,000 skills and counting. Skills are like apps and help you do more such as playing Jeopardy!, meditating with Headspace, and falling asleep to rain sounds. Create your own personal skills and custom responses. Just say “Alexa, help me get started with skills.”
New skills are being added all the time. Discover them in the skills section of the Alexa app or visit the skills store