Corsair CX Series 600 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply - CX600M
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair?s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.5 x 5.1 inches ; 4.6 pounds
- Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Item model number: CP-9020060-NA
From the Manufacturer
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and the flexibility of modular cabling.
The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow.
Reliable and Compatible
CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
80PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Corsair Engineering and Quality Control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Modular Cabling System
Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
Large-Diameter, Thermally Controlled Fan
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Black Goes with Everything
You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.